There is no doubt that the growth of triathlon and swimming has lead to more of us wanting to have a go at open water swimming, but for so many people it takes a lot of courage to jump in open water.
That is where the team at Be Endurance can help you overcome the fears and have a successful experience. Maybe you are already a competent swimmer and looking for improvement in speed and racing skills, our coaches can help take you to that next level as they have done with over 1,000 swimmers in the past.
How do the sessions work?
At this present time, due to Covid-19 restrictions, we are not undertaking group coached sessions. All sessions are a fitness swim only, completing laps of the marked course in the lake. We hope to be back offering group coached sessions as soon as possible.
Our open water swimming sessions are held at:
Herts Young Mariners Base, 231 Windmill Lane, Cheshunt, Hertfordshire, EN8 9AJ
This excellent venue offers:
• Easy access to the water
• Male/female changing rooms
• Café facilities
• Ample car parking
Wednesdays @ 16:00 – 20:00
Saturdays @ 08:00 – 12:00
Member Seniors = £8
Non Member Juniors = £8
Member Juniors = £6
To receive cheaper discounted prices consider becoming a member of the Be Endurance Swim Group.
A seasons membership costs Seniors = £20 and Juniors £12. Contact Dermott for more details on firstname.lastname@example.org
**When coached sessions are possible we will update these prices**
How do I pay?
At this present time all payments MUST be made online in advance. We will not be taking payments on the day. You can book in for a swim by visiting www.entrycentral.com and type ‘Be Endurance Open Water Swim’ in their search engine, choose your preferred date, complete the booking form and you are booked in.
- A wetsuit suitable for swimming. Preferably a swim specific wetsuit but surfing wetsuits can also be used. Non-wetsuit swimming is permitted as long as water temperature deems it acceptable. If choosing to swim non-wetsuit you MUST wear a tow float for safety reasons.
- A swimming hat, preferably a bright colour so we can spot you in the water. We do have swim hats for sale if you need one apotheke-zag.de.
- A pair of swimming goggles.
- A swimming costume, tri suit or trunks for underneath your wetsuit.
- Towel, flip flops and money for a cup of tea if you fancy
At this present time we are not permitted to hire wetsuits.