Cycling Holiday Majorca
Cycling abroad can be a daunting experience if you have not been out riding on foreign roads before, but there is a reason that thousands of people make the journey to Majorca every year and it’s because it is a beautiful island to spend time on your bike, and if it’s good enough for all of the professional cycling teams then it will be great for you.
All riders of all abilities will be catered for and we will be able to offer routes that will satisfy everybody. You will be cycling with experienced ride leaders that know their way around the island of Majorca. Great roads and cyclist friendly traffic makes for enjoyable riding. There are many highlights to cycling in Majorca and we look to cover as many of these as possible during your time with us.
Stunning mountain routes, beautiful ocean-side roads – Majorca has everything and is a cycling haven. Prepare to fall in love with this wonderful island
Each day there will be the option of different routes and you can choose to ride shorter or longer and you can ride flat or hilly routes. There will be time for lunch and coffee stops and it will all be done in a relaxed and friendly environment. The ride leaders will be there to help you choose which groups will be best for you to get what you wish from your time in Majorca.
• 4 days of guided structured rides with experienced ride leaders
• 4 nights shared room accommodation at 4* Zafiro Tropic hotel
• Be Endurance cycling jersey
• Daily buffet evening meals and breakfast
• Be Endurance Starter Pack (includes water bottle, nutrition and spare inner tube)
• Water provided during rides
• Airport transfers (dependent on flight dates)
• Secure bike storage
• Gym & Spa usage at Zafiro Tropic
Not included in price:
• Flights to & from Palma, Majorca airport
• If requiring single room occupancy the rate is higher and this can be advised
• Bike hire if desired. We have contacts for bike hire if required