There is no doubt that the growth of triathlon and swimming has lead to more of us wanting to have a go at open water swimming, but for so many people it takes a lot of courage to jump in open water.
That is where the team at Be Endurance can help you overcome the fears and have a successful experience. Maybe you are already a competent swimmer and looking for improvement in speed and racing skills, our coaches can help take you to that next level as they have done with over 1,000 swimmers in the past.
How do the sessions work?
Below is a brief outline on what we offer and how it works but for more detail go to our open water specific site www.beenduranceopenwater.com
Our open water swimming sessions are held at:
Luxborough Lakes, Luxborough Lane, Chigwell, Essex, IG7 5DF
This excellent venue offers:
• Easy access to the water
• Café facilities
• Car parking
Prices vary depending on the type of swim session and age of the swimmer. For full details head to our swim specific site www.beenduranceopenwater.com
We do offer discounted pre-paid blocks of 10 swims and these can be purchased on site at the venue
To book and pay for your swims we ask you to do that via the swim specific website www.beenduranceopenwater.com
- A wetsuit suitable for swimming. Preferably a swim specific wetsuit but surfing wetsuits can also be used. Non-wetsuit swimming is permitted as long as water temperature deems it acceptable. If choosing to swim non-wetsuit you MUST wear a tow float for safety reasons.
- A swimming hat, preferably a bright colour so we can spot you in the water. We do have swim hats for sale if you need one.
- A pair of swimming goggles.
- A swimming costume, tri suit or trunks for underneath your wetsuit.
- Towel, flip flops and money for a cup of tea if you fancy
We have a wide range of wetsuits available for hire and these range from small childrens through to XL mens. Cost of wetsuit hire is £10 and this can be arranged and paid for on site when you arrive.